Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things are busy in the Clear Spring School Work shop with high school students finishing last minute projects. Friday is our last day for the year. I've been going through photos of projects and students from the past 9 months selecting photos for use in making certificates of participation for the elementary and middle school students. It has been a chance for me to review the projects. If you have been following since the blog started in September, you will have seen a wide range of work done by students of all ages pre-school through 12th grade.

I will be busy this week with preparing for my daughter's graduation party, and finishing up the last week, and cleaning the wood shop for next year. If you need good reading about the wisdom of the hands, please join me in a review. The year is recorded in the archive with links at the right on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment