Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I am back from my trip to New York and had hard drive failure in the laptop along the way. So I am like Zippy in the post below, except that hammer and tongs don't work as well as Norton System Works and diagnostic disks. It turned out to be something beyond my personal expertise, so I have an appointment tomorrow to get things checked out by trained experts.

There are actually some things in which experience counts and the vice president of the US is one of those cases in which some clear experience beyond shooting moose, making moose burgers and having John McCain look down your dress would be useful. So I will take my laptop to Megabyte and I hope the nation will take its leadership as far away from the irresponsible idiocy of the Repubican Party as possible.

Tomorrow, I will have the 3rd and 4th grade students making desk accessories and the first and second graders making Sloyd pencil sharpeners. The seventh and eighth graders will begin working on the benches for Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. Photos will be available tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment