Sunday, March 15, 2009

How to make a spoon kinfe


I have decided to create a knol... a unit of knowledge, as an experiment. How to make a spoon knife.

I am uncertain where all this is going. As a how-to writer, I am normally paid to produce this kind of content. One of the dangers is that when you have seen things so simply and easily presented you get the impression that it is easy. Then when you actually try something, you realize that their are subtle principles. Even the challenge of getting your hands to do what you see presents a big challenge for some.

The danger is that some when they find out that things are harder than they expect may give up too soon, thinking they may have no aptitude for such things. I always hear, "I have no patience for that." But the truth may be "I've not cared enough to invest time or effort in what you do."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:02 AM

    You have certainly passed out your share of knols. This could be an interesting new way to do that.

    Mario

    ReplyDelete