Wednesday, August 10, 2016

starting day 3

Starting day 3 of my box making class, nearly all of my students have a box nearly complete, and are started on a second box. They are all learning and having fun, and we are becoming friends. What can be better than that?

As all my readers know, I am a very lucky man having something to do that I love, that interests others and that I am given the chance to share.

Today, I'll introduce another hinging method, and perhaps add to the veneering skills that I've offered so far. And I suspect all of my students will be back for next year's classes. At least, I hope that's the case.

All of my students are excited about the new wood shop to be built beginning this summer at the Eureka Springs School of the Arts. And I will be involved in overseeing that construction during the coming months.

Make, fix, create and offer to others the capacity and opportunity to learn likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment