Friday, August 12, 2016

veneered boxes day 5.

Today my students will finish their work on veneered boxes, then we will clean up, and I'll haul my special tools for box making home from Clear Spring School. Yesterday at ESSA, the architect, builder, and earth mover met to mark out the footprint for the new woodworking building that will be built over the coming 6-8 months.

If you are a subscriber of Fine Woodworking, please look at page 78 of the current issue and see if you can identify some of the various woodworking contributors to the magazine drawn from among the thousands of woodworkers who have shared their knowledge through the magazine over its first 40 years. I found my own photo close to that of former president Jimmy Carter,  a lifelong woodworker. "How well do you know our authors is set up as a quiz and you can take it here.

Make, fix, create, and extend to others the likelihood of learning likewise.


No comments:

Post a Comment