Monday, April 03, 2017

totally turning...

I just returned from Saratoga Springs, New York, and should mention the event that shares the time and venue of the Saratoga Springs Town Center Convention facility with Woodworker's Showcase, Totally Turning. That event draws wood turners from all over the east coast and southern Canada, so in addition to sharing my work and my books with woodworkers, I had the chance to rub shoulders with wood turners as well. Their work on display was amazing. One wing of the convention center was dedicated to wood turning and turners had come from far and wide.

The turned pieces shown in the photo were granted a first place award by the Northeastern Woodworking Association.

Today I was back in the classroom at the Clear Spring School.

Make, fix, and create...

No comments:

Post a Comment